jami

Re: Automatically placing a call with Jami

From: Sébastien Blin
Subject: Re: Automatically placing a call with Jami
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 16:33:25 -0400

On GNU/Linux, it's easy. The daemon got a dbus API, python wrappers, etc. All of this is documented here: https://git.jami.net/savoirfairelinux/ring-project/wikis/technical/1.%20The%20different%20APIs

For Android, it's a bit more complex but doable. But this would need to change the android client to be able to communicate with other apps/cli commands and actually it's not possible. We can add a ticket (https://git.jami.net/savoirfairelinux/ring-client-android) if you want

But if somebody want to work on it, there is plenty of way to communicate between android apps (cf for example https://developer.android.com/training/basics/intents) and we can help if you have any question.

Best regards,

Sébastien