js-shield

Re: Doxygen snapshot

From: Libor Polčák
Subject: Re: Doxygen snapshot
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2021 17:52:11 +0100

We just realised we sent this out without the relevant context (which was only
discussed in the call).

But we'd like your feedback on what parts of the auto-generated documentation
are relevant, and which ones should be left out. The amount of docs generated
by Doxygen is pretty overwhelming, and we need help narrowing down what should
be presented to users + where we will be able to find it

So if you could take the time to take a look and tell us which parts we should
focus on, we can then move forward in making a template to accomodate those
into the final website.

Thanks, and have a great week!
A&R