js-shield

Support for different versions

From: Ricardo Lafuente
Subject: Support for different versions
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2022 11:21:30 +0000

Hi everyone,

We've set up support for multiple sites for a set of versions, and have a local version that loads the most recent 3 releases (from git tags). To finish this up, we'd just need to know what versions we should support (besides the "main" branch) -- these can be tags or branches. From there, we'll figure out the best way to define these, probably going with the JSON config idea pitched by Libor.

We'll write shortly with other quick improvements that we've made to the site. Still a few items in our TODO, but getting closer!

Have a great week,
a&r