k-mib-ppc

[K-mib-ppc] dual-usb failure

From: Yves Combe
Subject: [K-mib-ppc] dual-usb failure
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 15:15:45 +0100

Hard Mac a écrit :
Hi Yves,

Here is the logs you asked for.
Thanks.

I don't see where the problem come from.
Both xserver and XF86Config-4 looks correct.

You said the screen stay black, you cannot stop the X server? even with
the CTRL+ALT+RET keys?

Can you try that (there is nano editor in pre10, if you don't like vi):

Put 24 in DefaultDepth (instead of 16).
Remove this 2 lines
        InputDevice    "PS/2 Mouse" "CorePointer"
        InputDevice    "Serial Mouse" "CorePointer"

REMOVE the line dri of the Module section.
Section "Module"
        Load  "ddc"  # ddc probing of monitor
        Load  "GLcore"
        Load  "dbe"
        Load  "dri"    <-- REMOVE THIS LINE
        Load  "extmod"
        Load  "glx"
        Load  "bitmap" # bitmap-fonts
        Load  "speedo"
        Load  "type1"
        Load  "freetype"
        Load  "record"
EndSection

If the situation stays the same, run X -probeonly -keeptty and send me the log please.

--
Yves Combe
Formateur TICE