k-mib-ppc

[K-mib-ppc] Re: dual-usb failure

From: Hard Mac
Subject: [K-mib-ppc] Re: dual-usb failure
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 00:42:30 -0500

Hi,

>You said the screen stay black, you cannot stop the X server? even with
>the CTRL+ALT+RET keys?

Yes the screen goes all black, no patterns or any color weirndess.

I have tried all keys that I can think. The only thing I can do is hold down
the power button turning it off.

I'll try your other suggestions and send you the logs...

Also I noticed that pre10 was the first time I heard a tone/sound when I hit
the DLT key!

Thomas

Check out the new EudoraMail at
http://www.eudoramail.com