k-mib-ppc

Re: [K-mib-ppc] Knoppix ppc alpha 2e and dwl-122

From: Yves Combe
Subject: Re: [K-mib-ppc] Knoppix ppc alpha 2e and dwl-122
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 15:34:26 +0100

John-Michael Mulesa a écrit :
Hi, I am using the ppc alpha 2e version of knoppix-mib and I'd like to use a D-Link dwl-122 usb wireless adaptor with it, but the version of linux-wlan-ng doesn't support this card (0.2.1-pre14 and higher do). How do I go about getting the latest linux-wlan since there doesn't seem to be kernel sources on the CD. Thanks.

a beta version is on the way. I will check that for it.

For the kernel source, the config-x.x.x is in the /KNOPPIX/boot directory end contains the config file used to compile the kernel. Kernel is benh's tree, but it's quiet old on the alphe2e now.

Regards,

--
Yves Combe
Formateur TICE