k-mib-ppc

[K-mib-ppc] Cannot write to HFS+ or Ext2

From: John-Michael
Subject: [K-mib-ppc] Cannot write to HFS+ or Ext2
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 16:00:15 -0600

In the alpha 2e of knoppix-mib-ppc, I can't seem to write to my HFS+ hard drive, even when things are unmounted (like with CLI disk tools), which I've heard before (I hope there is full write support next release) but what is crazy is that I can't even seem to be able to write to my USB keychain formatted for native linux ext2, even when permissions are correct. What am I doing wrong?

JM