koha-devel

[Koha-devel] problem with koha 123

From: JAVIER RICARDO MEJIA C.
Subject: [Koha-devel] problem with koha 123
Date: Tue Jul 15 07:55:20 2003

Hi everybody how are you....

I really need your help, i have i big problem and i dont kwon that can i do!

I made a modifys in koha 123 for the system accept my own card numbers and work fine. I had replace my hard disk, and i copied the all folder koha123 of the USR folder in windows.

When i reaplace my hd i installed koha123 and i replaced the folder with the copied before, and when i log in the koha and i try create a new memmber the system not accept my own cardnumers if i made the system accept my own cardnumbers what happend? why? if we correct the mistake before and the system was worked fine? and i replace the all system with the old that i have copied.

Please i dont kown what can i do? and i think that you can help me.... please

Thanks Javier