koha-devel

[Koha-devel] datelastborrowed field in table items

From: Pierre Cauchois
Subject: [Koha-devel] datelastborrowed field in table items
Date: Fri Jul 18 06:59:02 2003

Konnichiwa minasan,

it seems that the field datelastborrowed in the table items is not used,
although it could be useful, especially for reports.
Is there an equivalent field somewhere else which is used?
if not, why not use it? The fix would involve the circulation.pl script and the
C4::Circulation::Circ2 module, particularly the issuebook subroutine.
As I'm leaving for a place with no network nor computers in a few hours, I
probably won't be able to see your answers, so please fix it if you think it's
useful.
BTW, about the report engine, i made something that would work if we could use
this field for the "monitoring the collection" section of Nicolas Morin's
draft. It should be released in a few hours before i leave the office, I guess
(hope) pate will inform you about the location of the scripts and templates, as
i still don't know where to upload them.

See you next month,

/pierre