koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Re: Chinese Translation

From: Ambrose LI
Subject: [Koha-devel] Re: Chinese Translation
Date: Fri Jul 18 11:12:06 2003

Hi,

In article <address@hidden> you write:

>Can I ask is there any available Chinese Koha version? if not,
>can we do so and what should we do?

I started to translate Koha into Chinese, but I have not worked
on it for a long time, and the Chinese translation has gotten
out of date. Right now, it is not working.

I think it may take perhaps 1-2 weeks for me to get the Chinese
translation up to date again.

Or, if you want to contribute to translating Koha into Chinese,
you are most welcome ^_^  Since you live in Hong Kong, you
should know the library terminology a lot better than I do.

>Also, we may need to combine it our other codes, can we modify
>the codes for customization?

Yes, Koha is licensed under the GPL; you certainly can modify
the code for customization.

>Thanks much and regards,
>
>Arthur

Best regards,