koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Re: installation w\o apache.conf

From: Scott Malec
Subject: [Koha-devel] Re: installation w\o apache.conf
Date: Fri Jul 25 09:58:13 2003

Perhaps they will let you keep your own conf file which can be read into
theirs with the Apache Include directive.

Another option might be for you to provide a file to them to review and
manually include in the httpd.conf

A final option might be to let you run a separate apache process on other
ports (say 6080 and 6088) and allow you to manage the httpd.conf for that.

If they're being this concerned about apache, will they give you the MySQL
access you need?

I've already set up the tables in MySQL - I have everything that I need there, including excellent support.

It was a rainy Westylvanian day. Perhaps support was down and out (depressed) that day, as I suspect.