koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Re: installation w\o apache.conf

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Re: installation w\o apache.conf
Date: Wed Jul 30 14:09:08 2003

Pat Eyler <address@hidden> wrote:
> I think this is a case where the doc lags behind the release (one of the
> reasons we're doing a pre-release).

The doc is still not up to date with CVS or pre, from what you say.
You need to do
  etcdir=/path/to/dir/for/koha.conf prefix=/path/to/koha/root perl installer.pl
in Bourne-like shells (including bash, dash, pdksh, zsh, rc...)

I probably need the installer message to be clearer, but that is true
for many of them.

      http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://address@hidden
Thought: Edwin A Abbott wrote about trouble with Windows in 1884