koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Authentication

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Authentication
Date: Wed Jul 30 14:13:09 2003

Joshua Ferraro <address@hidden> wrote:
> [...] The apache security uses a
> username that I specified on install...is there some way to log in as
> a different user?  Can I add users?

I'll do an install with this security soon and let you know, but I'd love
to know if the Apache Security option should be removed before 2.0 or
whether I should remove the "this is going to die" message.

      http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://address@hidden
Thought: Edwin A Abbott wrote about trouble with Windows in 1884