koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Authentication

From: Joshua Ferraro
Subject: [Koha-devel] Authentication
Date: Tue Jul 29 18:25:02 2003

Hi everyone,

I just installed Pre2 and I have an authentication question.  We would like to
set up users with different privileges and defaults, but I can't seem to see
how to arrange that.  The apache security uses a username that I specified on
install...is there some way to log in as a different user?  Can I add users?  I
see where flags can be modified on borrowers but I can't see any way to log in
as a borrower.

Joshua