koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Wrong Link in the credits page

From: Andres Tarallo
Subject: [Koha-devel] Wrong Link in the credits page
Date: Tue Oct 5 14:42:11 2004

I've found an other broken link in koha version 2.1.2. I've stomped with it a couple of weeks ago, but with my new test server is was able to reproduce the error again.

First you shoud be in the credits page: (click about), then click into members, it points to http://koha-server.domain:8080/cgi-bin/koha/members-home.pl and should point to http://:koha-server.domain8080/cgi-bin/koha/members/members-home.pl

I've tracked down the bug and can be fixed by editing the file about-top.inc in /usr/local/koha/intranet/htdocs/intranet-tmpl/default/en/includes. Attached is a fixed version of the file, please add it to the CVS, if not just present.

It's not something of life and death but could be fixed with little effort.

Andres

Logged in as: [Log Out]

Log In to Koha