koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Keeping Up

From: Thomas D
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Keeping Up
Date: Thu Jul 21 11:32:13 2005

I do not always keep up.  I have too many lists and not enough time to
attend to them all.  When I take the time, I can always review the archives
and find what I should have known months earlier.  I will supply some list
of lists when I have a bit of time to compose one.

Thomas D

Quoting Joshua Ferraro <address@hidden> :