Re: DRM vs. Privacy

From: Alfred M\. Szmidt
Subject: Re: DRM vs. Privacy
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 23:55:31 +0100

   I think we have all become so accustomed to computers where the
   superuser can do _everything_ that we have forgotten what privacy
   is in the context of multi-user computer systems.

It might be that single-user systems are a bit more used than
multi-user systems (and have mostly been, even ITS could be viewed as
a single-user system but with multi-user traits).  I'd go as far as
saying that one should use two different systems for single user and
multi-user.  They serve two different goals.