Re: [Libcdio-devel] Rock Ridge and libisofs/xorriso 'AL' extension

From: Thomas Schmitt
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] Rock Ridge and libisofs/xorriso 'AL' extension
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017 14:32:52 +0200

Hi,

a quote from Linux fs/isofs/dir.c : do_isofs_readdir()
which supports my proposal:

        /*
         * If the length byte is zero, we should move on to the next
         * CDROM sector.  If we are at the end of the directory, we
         * kick out of the while loop.
         */

        if (de_len == 0) {
                brelse(bh);
                bh = NULL;
                ctx->pos = (ctx->pos + ISOFS_BLOCK_SIZE) & ~(ISOFS_BLOCK_SIZE -
1);
                block = ctx->pos >> bufbits;
                offset = 0;
                continue;