libextractor

Re: [libextractor] libextractor in Windows

From: Nils Durner
Subject: Re: [libextractor] libextractor in Windows
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 08:26:44 +0200

Hi,

> I have noticed that the *.a files have the line
> libdir='/mingw/lib/libextractor'
> but it does not exists in the Dev C++ folder tree.
Right.

You have two options:

    * Rewrite the paths in the .la files to match your filesystem
      Be careful with the backslash, try the normal slash instead
      (c:/Dev-Cpp/mingw32/lib/libextractor)
    * Use the MinGW environment
      Get MinGW from www.mingw.org and set it up as explained on
      http://www.gnunet.org/hacking_win32_build.php3 (you don't need GNU
      MP, SQLite, MySQL and Glade for libextractor). If Dev C++
      integration doesn't work, you might want to try Eclipse/CDT instead.

Please let us know when your work is publicly available. :-)

Happy hacking,

Nils