libextractor

[libextractor] libextractor in Windows

From: Sthefan G. Berwanger
Subject: [libextractor] libextractor in Windows
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 19:16:13 -0300

Hello,

I'm using libextractor as a part of my work to get my Master degree, and I'm getting some problems to use it under Windows. Let me tell that I'm not an ace into C++ and its environment,
Below I'm  explaining what I have udes, and what I did:

Environment:

Windows 2003 server
Dev-C++ 4.9
libextractor 0.5.14

I did it:

I installed Dev-C++ , did some compilations tests, and works fine.
Then I downloaded libextractor, unziped it
Moved extractor.h to C:\Dev-Cpp\include.
And used the code that shows in the screenshot, to compile.
As you can see in the screenshot, I got an Linker error.

I tried google to solve my problem and nothing. Tried also to move the
lib\libextrcotr folder to c:\Dev-Cpp\mingw32\lib\libextractor , elsewhere, and nothing again.
What that error message means at all?

I have noticed that the *.a files have the line libdir='/mingw/lib/libextractor'
but it does not exists in the Dev C++ folder tree.
I have created one "mingw" to cheat the compiler and nothing.

Best regards,

Sthefan

JPEG image