Re: [libredwg] Re: OpenDWG Replacement - LibreDWG

From: Julian Amann
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Re: OpenDWG Replacement - LibreDWG
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 14:29:31 +0100

> Julian, please tell us if the following commands dont work for you in cygwin:

> make
> make install
> make check

sorry for my delay, but I was very busy the last days - I used Ubuntu to test and build LibreDWG, which worked fine

I just tested cygwin, but I didn't get it working:

address@hidden ~/Desktop/libredwg

$ ./configure

/cygdrive/c/Users/Admin/Desktop/libredwg/build/missing: line 3: $'\r': command n

ot found

/cygdrive/c/Users/Admin/Desktop/libredwg/build/missing: line 5: $'\r': command n

ot found

/cygdrive/c/Users/Admin/Desktop/libredwg/build/missing: line 9: $'\r': command n

ot found

it seems that the make file contains \r\n for line breaks instead of just \n - I do not have any experience with cygwin and I am not going to make any further attempts to get it working because I need support for Autocad2007 files which are currently not supported by LibreDWG.

I will keep an eye on LibreDWG - perhaps someday it will also support Autocad 2007