[libredwg] Llibredwg home page] Proposed changes

From: Thérèse Godefroy
Subject: [libredwg] Llibredwg home page] Proposed changes
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 17:08:48 +0200

Hello Libredwg maintainers,

GNU webmasters are planning to migrate all templated pages (those using
SSIs) to HTML5 in order to improve accessibility. But before doing this,

The home page of Libredwg contains <tt>. I got rid of it, and took this
opportunity to do some minor edits:

* Download: link to ftp.gnu.org (major releases) rather than the
  Git repo: reword to avoid using long URLs as link text.

* Mailing lists and updates: reword more concisely; remove the
  explanation about subscribing by email (which contains <tt>); link to
  the web interface instead.

* Reorganize 'Get involved':
  - Development tools (Savannah, GitLab, GitHub),
  - Test releases (alpha.gnu.org, snapshots at GitHub),
  - Maintainers (specify the contact address).

* http > https, update boilerplate and reduce line width.

* Update the page copyright.

A diff is attached. If you agree with the changes but don't have time
to commit them right now, I will gladly do it.

Best regards,
Thérèse