[libreplanet-discuss] Free software and disabilities

From: amunizp
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] Free software and disabilities
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 23:50:01 +0000

Hi all,

Speaking to someone the other day they mentioned that there wasn't a central
place to go get disability supported solutions. Short from putting 'disability'
in a package manager, is there any central place where one can look for faif
supporting people with disabilities?

Sadly my search only brought this article from 9 years ago [1].

BTW I heard about sonar Gnu/Linux [2] which is an incredible project a project
and Jasper and Mycroft could be used as well. What I was looking for is where
all these options are listed as well as the stand alone faif packages that can
be used in proprietary platforms.

[1] http://www.zdnet.com/article/open-source-and-disability/#!
[2] http://sonargnulinux.com/

Ham United Group