[libreplanet-discuss] freedom problems in docker

From: Ali Abdul Ghani
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] freedom problems in docker
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 16:23:58 -0700

docker have freedom  problems
It contains something like Package Manager to download containers
the docker repository contains a lot of non free containers
and Not giving any attention to licenses
the web site of repository gives 30   days to test non free parts from
docker tools
and encourage their use

I tried to talk to them but they ignore me
Any idea, suggestion ??
have fun and be free
ali miracle

--
Emacs is the ground. We run around and act silly on top of it, and
when we die, may our remnants grace its ongoing incrementation.