Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Freedom friendly online survey software?

From: Pen-Yuan Hsing
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Freedom friendly online survey software?
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 19:14:18 +0000

On 20/02/17 20:06, John Sullivan wrote:
Aaron Wolf <wolftune@riseup.net> writes:
On 02/20/2017 06:46 AM, Pen-Yuan Hsing wrote:
Dear libreplanet,

I often see online surveys/evaluations done with Google Forms or
Surveymonkey, but these services are not freedom or privacy respecting.

Are there replacements for them that *are* freedom and privacy
respecting? Thank you!
https://www.limesurvey.org/
https://www.tellform.com/
http://welcome.journeysurveys.com/
http://www.liquidfeedback.org/
https://www.encuestame.org/
https://fatcatapps.com/feedbackcat/

http://directory.fsf.org/wiki?search=survey&title=Special%3ASearch has
some, but not all of these; would be great to see if the rest should be
added.

-john

Thanks John, I have submitted new entries for all of them to the Free Software Directory. But it is the first time I've done this, so please tell me if I got something wrong!