Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Freedom friendly online survey software?

From: John Sullivan
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Freedom friendly online survey software?
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 14:26:59 -0500

>>> https://www.tellform.com/
>>> http://welcome.journeysurveys.com/
>>> http://www.liquidfeedback.org/
>>> https://www.encuestame.org/
>>> https://fatcatapps.com/feedbackcat/
>>>
>> http://directory.fsf.org/wiki?search=survey&title=Special%3ASearch has
>> some, but not all of these; would be great to see if the rest should be
>> added.
>>
>> -john
>
> Thanks John, I have submitted new entries for all of them to the Free
> Software Directory. But it is the first time I've done this, so please
> tell me if I got something wrong!

That's great, thanks! Every Friday we have an IRC meeting[0] in #fsf on
irc.freenode.org focused on improving the Directory and its entries
(everyone is welcome) -- that's one time when new entries are reviewed.
I'll flag these for the team; we also have directory-discuss@gnu.org for
conversation and questions.

[0]: https://www.fsf.org/blogs/directory

-john

GPG Key: A462 6CBA FF37 6039 D2D7 5544 97BA 9CE7 61A0 963B
http://status.fsf.org/johns | http://fsf.org/blogs/RSS

<http://my.fsf.org/join>.