Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Recommendations for video chat on mobile phone

From: Jim Garrett
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Recommendations for video chat on mobile phone
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2018 12:42:12 -0400

That's a good point. I do plan to let the developers know about these issues by
some means. I understand that Ring is unique in that it is purely peer-to-peer,
it doesn't use a central service even to place the call.  So it is particularly
important that it be improved. Also, the team has solved the problems of
handling video and placing calls, so the problem of adjusting audio volume and
audio output device must be comparatively trivial. They're so close!

Jim