Re: libreplanet-discuss Digest, Vol 132, Issue 6

From: Gabe Stanton
Subject: Re: libreplanet-discuss Digest, Vol 132, Issue 6
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2021 08:42:13 -0600

On Mon, 2021-04-05 at 09:42 -0400, libreplanet-discuss-
request@libreplanet.org wrote:
> Please see the Announcement of GNU Kind Communication Guidelines and
> RMS's reasoning:
> https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/info-gnu/2018-10/msg00001.html

Thank you for this link Jean. I especially like and agree with the
sentiment that Richard expressed in this quote:

"I did not, however, wish to make that an excuse to ignore the problem.
So I decided to try a different approach: to guide participants to
encourage and help each other to avoid harsh patterns of
communication"

However we feel about the current tactics and perceived motives of
accusers, it's important to remember that real issues can come up, and
it's also very important to take a positive approach in response.