[patch] More small tutorial fixes

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: [patch] More small tutorial fixes
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 02:59:28 +0200

address@hidden writes:
> My main mistake with cvs was that I was doing it from one level above
> the top of the source tree, rather than at the head of the source tree.
>
> Attached is the result of "cvs diff > tutorialpatch".  Is this the
> way to do it?

Yep thanks, put it in

Quickie comment:

* Can you add a change log entry as well?

* Please use `quotes' in stead of "quotes". They look better in print.

* Can you send unified diffs (diff -u, or  context diffs if you like
  those better?)

--

Han-Wen Nienhuys   |   address@hidden   |   http://www.cs.uu.nl/~hanwen