[Fwd: Re: Braille Lilypond]

From: Olivier Guéry
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Braille Lilypond]
Date: 26 Dec 2002 12:11:44 +0100

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: Braille Lilypond Date: 26 Dec 2002 11:28:00 +0100
Le jeu 19/12/2002 à 15:03, Ralph Little a écrit :
                Hello,
        Sorry, thar t was christmas time, and my friend had no computeur at his
parent's home, so he could not read his mails.
        He can't give me a lot of precicison, his computeur comme from a shop
name eurobraille ( http://www.eurobraille.com sorry it's in french) And
he got a "scriba", whith is the most interface between computeur and
him, with this, he can read and write in all the editor or world
prossesor.
        But he explain me that there's a diffrents between braille on paper who
work with combination of 6 points (so 64 possibility) and the informatic
one who work with 8 points (256 possibility, to math ascsii caracters).
        He don't tell me anything about his printer.
        I don't see this link in your past post :
                http://leb.net/blinux/
        It's seems that there's allready an important community under linux,
may they can help us ?

                I hope it can help, sorry for my realy bad english
                                Némo.

P.S. : I thank you for calling me M. Guéry, but you can call me by my
first name.

--
Olivier Guéry <address@hidden>

--- End Message ---