Re: lilypond ./ChangeLog Documentation/user/example...

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: lilypond ./ChangeLog Documentation/user/example...
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 21:46:24 +0200

I was going to ask if it looked ok to have multiple templates per page -- ie
under the "Single staff" page, have
melody
melody with lyrics
melody with chords
melody with lyrics and chords

Then under the "piano music" page, I'd have
solo piano
solo instrument and piano accompaniment

looks swell.

Yes, that's a good idea. It would have helped me much when I just started to learn LilyPond. This would be also useful to review my template generator template (aka document wizard) and apply conventions that can be called 'official'. (However I must note that using lily4jedit's document wizard generating any score in the structure of these templates is approximately takes 10 seconds :-) )

Bert