feature request: end cresc at the end of a note

From: Graham Percival
Subject: feature request: end cresc at the end of a note
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 12:41:43 -0800

We discussed this a few months ago, but I'd like to reiterate
this request (so that Erik can include it in his list).

I'd like to easily typeset ending a cresc/decresc at the
end of a note.  For example,

c1\> ~ c1\_!

would place the ending of the decresc at the end of the
second c1.  I'm not concerned about the exact syntax of
this; _!  is probably not the best symbol to use.  :)

I know we can mimic this behavior right now using
c1\> ~ <<c1 s2..\!>>
or something like that, but it's awkward to write, and
even more awkward to read.