Re: lilypond book issues version 2.5.19

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: lilypond book issues version 2.5.19
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:42:02 -0400

    BH> To do it now you would have to get LaTeX to associate a
    BH> footnote with a particular eps file but stop it rendering the
    BH> footnote marker. If no one else wants to I will look into
    BH> this!

Getting latex to not render a footnote marker is pretty easy.  You
just say:

     \footnotetext[1]{Here's the first footnote.}

If you leave out the number in brackets, Latex will pick a number for
you.  So all you have to do is have your .lytex file be in sync with
your .ly files about what the numbers of the footnotes are.

(617) 661-8097  fax: (501) 641-5011
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139