markup{} vs TextScript

From: Graham Percival
Subject: markup{} vs TextScript
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 20:44:07 -0700

On 10-May-05, at 10:16 AM, Stephen wrote:

Thinking about it even more, I realise that having a link to TextScript in the programming reference somewhere under 7.4 Text markup instead of just under 5.7.5 Text scripts to make up for the confusion in terminology that Text script and Text markup are two terms that basically describe the same thing.

Thanks, this is a useful report.  Fixed in CVS.

I can (and will) certainly update the docs to reflect this, but would it be possible
to standardize the lilypond internals?  Could "TextScript" be renamed to
"TextMarkup" and "TextScriptEvent" be renamed to "TextMarkupEvent" ?
I think that's a better solution than renaming \markup{} to \script{}.