Re: native LilyPond port for MacOS X

From: Ed Baskerville
Subject: Re: native LilyPond port for MacOS X
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 22:29:44 -0400

Generally works for me on 10.4.1 (old PowerBook G4). ClickEdit seems to be getting the textedit: URLs just fine.

lilypond.sh works as well, but if I try running LilyPond.app/Contents/ Resources/bin/lilypond I get the following dyld error:

dyld: Library not loaded: /Users/hanwen/src/maclily/BUILD/build.app// Contents/Resources/lib/libintl.1.dylib Referenced from: /Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/bin/ lilypond
  Reason: image not found
Trace/BPT trap

--Ed