Re: white-dot / white-text

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: white-dot / white-text
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2005 12:59:13 +0200

Carl Sorensen wrote:
Are you viewing the file with your own Ghostscript/GSView combo?

If yes, note that you have to use the -dNOSAFER option for GhostScript with these files. Otherwise, you should be able to use the PDF produced by Lily with Acrobat reader or similar.

I'm using the Windows installation of Ghostscript/GSView, which comes by
default with a point and click, rather than command line, interface.

The PDF is not correct.  Notes and fret diagrams are missing.  I've
attached a copy of both the ps and the pdf.

Please note that these files were created from the file input/fret-
diagram.ly using 2.5.27 as distributed.

I'm still confused: are the PDF files created by your own installed Ghostscript, or with the GS bundled with LilyPond?