abc2ly patch

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: abc2ly patch
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 12:44:00 -0400

The attached patch fixes a fairly serious usability problem with
abc2ly.  The abc syntax doesn't allow the specification of the scope
of an alternative ending. So in previous versions of abc2ly, the
\alternative{ wouldn't get closed properly, and the user would need to
hand edit the abc2ly output before it would compile.  This patch
assumes that it ends at a new repeat or a double bar line.  I've also
added support for the "segno" decoration, which I think I sent before
but it seems to have gotten dropped.

2005-07-06  Laura Conrad       <address@hidden>
        * abc2ly.py; close alternative endings on a "major" barline.

(617) 661-8097  fax: (501) 641-5011
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139