Re: Sponsoring lilypond development Was Re: Score parts: instrument and

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Sponsoring lilypond development Was Re: Score parts: instrument and duration
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 13:05:26 +0200

Erik Sandberg wrote:
Once you've parsed / tweaked your .pmx, you can read the modified file
back into SCORE directly. This .pmx format gives the ability to write
extremely sophisticated editing macros (or tweak algorithmically, if
you like).

This makes it hard for us to steal the SCORE experts right now. I think it's

Can we watch the language? This is an open forum, with publicly accessible archives, probably with SCORE users reading along. There's nothing to be "stolen".

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com