Re: Transformation experiments

From: Erlend Aasland
Subject: Re: Transformation experiments
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 15:37:25 +0200

Hi Johannes

On 5/5/06, Johannes Schindelin <address@hidden> wrote:
I don't know about dim_, but the easiest way to find the new bounding box
is to rotate all four edges of the original bounding box, and take the
minima and maxima of the results as new bounds.

Of course, you could try to be clever and tell from the angle which is
going to be the minimum/maximum, but I don't think it is worth your time.

I agree. But the problem is more about what variables to modify. It appears to me like dim_ contains the bounding box, but when I modify it, the rotated stencils are misplaced.

Regards,
  Erlend