Re: copyright of Documentation/pictures/lelie-logo.xpm

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: copyright of Documentation/pictures/lelie-logo.xpm
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 17:59:33 -0700

On 4-Jun-06, at 3:35 PM, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

there's a probably bigger one at

  http://www.xs4all.nl/~hanwen/personal/drawings/

If you want, I can put it under the scanner another time for a higher resolution.

Not necessary; I ran that image through potrace, so I now have a great .eps. However, I'd like to either move the "HWN 96" to be closer to the image, or remove it entirely (but still obviously having a "Cover art by Han-Wen Nienhuys" printed on the inside cover). Would that be ok?