Re: Updated stream/parser todo

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: Re: Updated stream/parser todo
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 22:24:33 +0200

On Tuesday 27 June 2006 13:08, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
> Erik Sandberg schreef:
> > The attached patch makes my proposed change to sequential-iterators, and
> > uses this to clean up multi measure rests. The patch obsoletes the
> > following: - glue-mm-rests
> > - MultiMeasureRestMusicGroup
> > - Sequential_music_iterator
> >
> > I know mm rests can be further cleaned up by creating spanner events, but
> > I won't do that this time (IIRC you want to do some related cleanups of
> > mm rests, and I want to avoid double work)
>
> looks good, but you will need to fix up .ly displayLilyMusic too, I think.

OK.
Han-Wen/Jan: The attached patch also removes the old multi-measure rest
mechanism. I'll remove sequential-music-iterator.cc also if I commit.

Nicolas: Does the music display method look OK? (also I think I spotted a
harmless typo; correct me if I'm wrong)

I used the following to test; it works fine, as does the regression tests.

\version "2.9.10"
\displayLilyMusic {
  c1 e
  R1^"foo"