Re: Support for diatonic accordeon tablature

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Support for diatonic accordeon tablature
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 11:16:15 +0100

2007/3/3, wim philipsen <address@hidden>:
I hacked together an engraver for diatonic accordion. Its based on the
guitar tab engraver. It generates row/button and bellow direction info.

Here is a link to the output generated for the example below:

http://www.maak-t.com/nohant2.pdf

Do you think there would be a wider interest? If so I can clean it up
and bring it up to the latest version.

probably yes. However, we'd have to see the patch to see if it is
suitable for general consumption.