Re: commenting for midi2ly?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: commenting for midi2ly?
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 12:58:42 -0700

Kieran Coulter wrote:
I am curious, was anyone on here the one that originally wrote this part of the program?

According to the statement at the top of midi2ly.py, it was Han-Wen and Jan.

I was really hoping someone knowledgeable about the scripts could take the time to heavily comment them and send them to me to go over

I highly doubt that they have the time to do this. I'm afraid that what you see is what you get. On the plus side, python is a very easy language to learn, and it's very easy to test things. (no big compiling time, easy print() statements, etc)

Good luck!