Re: \set does not work ???

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: \set does not work ???
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 13:16:36 -0800

Mats Bengtsson wrote:
In the IR, it's very clear what properties are context properties and what are object properties. This is something I will try to explain in the overview of property settings that I have promised in http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2007-09/msg00383.html
(It should be ready any year ;-)  )

Trevor Daniels will probably begin working on LM 4 Tweaks next week. I'll ask him to consult with you about these issues -- he'll try to figure out what he can by himself, then check some details with you.

Hopefully this should be the last time you'll need to explain this stuff by email. :)

(and if we do it this way, it might even get done in 2007 :)