Re: info documentation with images?

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: info documentation with images?
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 09:30:03 +0100

Le mardi 15 janvier 2008 à 19:56 -0800, Han-Wen Nienhuys a écrit :
> Jan has always been an ardent supporter of this, and continues to
> fixes bugs with it.  However, this is the first time in the 4 years of
> the feature's existence that someone else has asked questions about
> it.  I would not be surprised if it was broken in current git.

It's not broken, thanks to the keyboard command given by David I can
browse Info docs with Emacs 22.1.1 in Documentation/user/out-www!  This
is very cool for Emacs users who don't want to (or can't because of lack
of free RAM :-p) open their web browser only for reading Lily docs.  I
think I'll use it a lot (only for docs in English, unfortunately).

Best,
John