Re: removing @lsr{} and only using @lsrdir{}

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: removing @lsr{} and only using @lsrdir{}
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 10:13:03 +0200

2008/4/24 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:

>  Counter-arguments welcome for the next three or four days.  :)

No, really? :)

As a lazy user, I always prefer being pointed to a specific snippet
rather than a bunch of snippets I won't take the time to read. There's
no way @lsr can't be more useful than @lsrdir (btw, didn't we plan to
rename @lsrdir in @lsrtag at some point?)

>  Sure.  I'd also like the doctitle instead of filename in the Foo
>  Snippets lists.

Definitely.

>  I have no particular feelings about what that formatting should
>  be, other than "less visible than whatever is produced by
>  @snippets".  :)   ... and recall that "whatever is produced by
>  @snippets" is still an uncertain quantity.

John: it would be great if the doctitles were using <h1> or <h2> tags
in the html output, like in the LSR itself... Perhaps we could even
use the fancy character Sebastiano uses: ⌂

Cheers,
Valentin