Re: removing @lsr{} and only using @lsrdir{}

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: removing @lsr{} and only using @lsrdir{}
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 01:27:29 -0700

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 10:13:03 +0200
"Valentin Villenave" <address@hidden> wrote:

> As a lazy user, I always prefer being pointed to a specific snippet
> rather than a bunch of snippets I won't take the time to read.

Addendum: pretend that you're a lazy user, interested in
accidentals.  Look at the Pitches snippet list.  It takes 60
seconds to skim through it, picking out the four or five snippets
of particular interest to you.

IMO that's not too much to ask from readers.  Remember that these
snippets are for unusual / advanced things.  If somebody wants to
do magic with lilypond but doesn't want to spend two minutes
looking through a list of neat tricks, I have no sympathy for
them.