Re: Build failure with Scheme (again)

From: Nicolas Sceaux
Subject: Re: Build failure with Scheme (again)
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 11:49:04 +0200

Le 26 avr. 08 à 04:28, Han-Wen Nienhuys a écrit :

It would be cool if we could define the markups like

(define-markup-command (bla layout properties width arg) (number? markup?)
  ((line-thickness 0.0)
   (corner-radius 0.2))

 ..
)

where this defines that the bla command uses line-thickness and
corner-radius, and automatically extracts them from properties.   We
could then annotate the bla command automatically.

Nicolas, what do you think?

Sorry, I didn't follow that thread. The aim is to automatically extract
the properties a markup command is using, for the documentation, right?
Then we could restrict this syntax change to builtin commands. Anyway,
implementing this should not be a problem. I can have a look at it.

(0.0 and 0.2 would be default values, in case the property are not
already defined?)

nicolas