Re: LM 1.2 About the docs

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: LM 1.2 About the docs
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 09:29:04 +0100

Graham Percival wrote Tuesday, July 22, 2008 6:27 AM

On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 22:54:24 +0100
"Trevor Daniels" <address@hidden> wrote:

Graham Percival wrote Monday, July 21, 2008 10:02 PM

> On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 22:43:15 +0200
> John Mandereau <address@hidden> wrote:
> >> What about "General input and output"? > > I could go with that. We wouldn't even need to change the
> filename, which is a pain with translations and whatnot.

OK.  Let's settle on this.  It's certainly better than
Input syntax.

Done.  I'd offer to do it myself, but since I'm gone in a month
it's probably best if you do it yourself.

Change the node/section name in input.itely, and then change the
@menu entry in lilypond.tely.  We can't use the emacs
address@hidden thing for these kinds of changes.
Oh, you'll also need to update the relevant part of LM 1.2 as
well.

Pushed to origin.

First time I'd compiled two docs concurrently.
Nice to see both my cpus at 100% at last!

Trevor