Re: finished second draft?

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: finished second draft?
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 17:47:55 +0200

2008/8/14 Trevor Daniels <address@hidden>:
> \new Voice is definitely better here.  This is not
> a good place to explain \context, but I think it would be good to say a
> little more about explicitly
> instantiating voices.  Just a sentence with a ref
> to that section in the Learning Manual would suffice.

I have showed the "\\" case as a 'simplified method' and tried to
explain the 'proper way' as the advisable method.

Please, take a quick look to 4cc051551 and tell me if it is understandable:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=commitdiff;h=4cc0515510a15be2bc3c935e18ee87d6f4f4dd8f

[this should be a one-line URL]
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)